Facebook has the biggest user’s base and most of the users make use of this platform for sharing the relevant information, videos and many more content. But, sometimes Facebook users face trouble with the posting YouTube video. So, if you are seeking the same, make a call at Facebook Customer Support Number where our experts will direct you in a descriptive manner.
Go ahead with the process:
- Go to YouTube.com and make use of magnifying glass icon from the upper-right of the desktop screen.
- Find out the video content you want to share on FB timeline and once you done with the same just open the video by tapping on it.
- Now, you will have to click on ‘Share’ icon located at the top of the video where you will see
- Facebook icon which is only possible which you already have Facebook app installed on your mobile device.
- You need to allow YouTube a permission for the purpose of posting on Facebook and after that, you need to login to your Facebook account with the help of phone number, user name and password.
- Add a description along with the video post in ‘Say something…’ box and click on the ‘Post’ option to post your video on Facebook.
I hope you will get all the above points properly but if you don’t then dial Facebook Customer Service number for the expert’s guidance.
For more information about the same, you need to go to our website and get the detailed information on myriad of subject. https://customercareemailnet.blogspot.com/2019/07/ask-for-help-at-facebook-customer.html