Aroma Chemicals Market: Key Highlights
- In terms of value, the global aroma chemicals market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2019 to 2027.
- The personal care segment accounted for a major share of the global aroma chemicals market in 2018, owing to the rise in the consumption of aroma chemicals in fine fragrances and cosmetics & toiletries, and growth in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry across the globe.
- In terms of source, the synthetic segment dominated the global aroma chemicals market in 2018, due to easy availability and better mixing properties with other chemicals.
- The aroma chemicals market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period, owing to the rise in the demand for aroma chemicals in personal care and household care products.
Benzenoids Aroma Chemicals Dominate Aroma Chemicals Market
- In terms of product, the benzenoids segment led the global aroma chemicals market in 2018, due to their excellent properties to replicate the natural aroma and superior mixing properties with other chemicals. Ease of availability is another factor that is driving this segment. However, the terpenoids segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Terpenoids can be derived from natural sources such as plants and flowers. Thus, rise in the demand for natural products is likely to fuel the terpenoids segment during the forecast period.
Request A Sample of Aroma Chemicals Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2134
Aroma Chemicals Market – Competition Landscape
- The global aroma chemicals market is highly consolidated. The top four players hold more than 55% share of the global aroma chemicals market. Key producers of aroma chemicals have shifted their focus toward the research & development of natural aroma chemicals, owing to the rise in the popularity of products with natural ingredients in end-use industries of aroma chemicals.
- Prominent players operating in the global aroma chemicals market are Givaudan, Symrise AG, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Firmenich S.A., Takasago International Corporation, BASF SE, Kao Corporation, and Eternis Fine Chemicals Ltd. Emerging players in the global aroma chemicals market are Tennants Fine Chemicals Ltd., Yingyang (China) Flavors & Fragrance Group, Privi Organics India Limited, QINGDAO COSO INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD., MANE, Solvay, Nimble Technologies Pvt Ltd., Cedarome, Orchid Chemical Supplies Ltd., Anthea Aromatics, Oriental Aromatics Limited, Robertet SA, Tadimety Aromatics Pvt. Ltd., Hindustan Mint & Agro Pvt. Ltd, Sensient Flavors and Fragrances Group, and Dongying Kehong Chemical Co., Ltd.
Request COVID-19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=2134