Delve into a deeper dimension of Yoga with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga School in India and emerge as an evolved Yoga Practitioner. This course will fulfill your journey of Yoga and get equipped with the right tools to teach advanced yoga classes.
Read More Information: Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India is the most advanced course that will put you on the path of becoming a professional and Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT). This 2-month course is a unique blend of 200 Hour and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh courses. The first month focuses on the primary level Yogic education, whereas the second method includes the advanced and secondary level education.
RishikulYogshala offers the following Yoga Alliance certified coursesthat will allow the budding yogis to unlock the dimensions of yogic practices:
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Following are the topics covered under 500 Hour yoga teacher training In India program:
- Detailed study of the most traditional styles of Yoga; Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
- Study the primary and secondary series of classical asanas
- Study of ancient Yoga philosophy, pillars of Yoga and how that science is still valid in today’s world
- Develop a deeper understanding of Meditation and study all the techniques and styles in detail
- Importance of Pranayama and Bandhas. You will learn various deep breathing exercises and the fours Bandhas
- Brief study of the Human Anatomy and the various systems to understand the working of asanas
- Learn the correct ways to perform asanas, fixing them and modifying them as per the individual’s requirements
- Study the different Sanskrit mantras for different occasions
- How hand gestures can regulate flow of energy in Hatha Yoga asanas
- Meaning of Yoga Nidra and its implications
- Yogic purification of the body using Shat Kriya techniques such as Jal Neti, Kinjal Neti, etc.
- Build an efficient learning bridge between the students and teachers, through Advanced teaching methodology classes