5 Facts on 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments in Thanisandra Main Road – CoEvolve Northern Star

March 27, 2020
Coevolvenorthernstar

Are you too in search of premium homes in Bengaluru? Are you looking for remarkable designs and a superlative engineering 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments in Thanisandra Main Road?

The definition of luxury does vary from person to person. However, by and large, what makes a dream home luxurious are its amenities, design and interiors. It does come with a set of peculiar features. If you are looking for such luxury in Thanisandra road, then let’s tell you about the CoEvolve Northern Star. The lavish homes come with many exclusive details and features.

Read below, know about six such features that CoEvolve Northern Star has in store and should be a part of your home buying checklist.

# Fact 1 : Space, No Constraint: In a luxury apartment, ample space gets due consideration. Space is the hallmark of comfortable living. A huge master bedroom, spacious and multiple other bedrooms, modern kitchen, galleries, balconies and big-sized bathrooms are a must. At CoEvolve Northern Star, you get to enjoy spacious living. There are 1,2 and 3 BHK apartment options varying from 718 to 1661 square feet. Go ahead, design these spacious homes the way you like and treat yourself to lots of extra space.CoEvolve Northern Star is the most prestigious and Iconic venture of CoEvolve  Group. This is coming with only 2 towers with 13 levels in 1.2 acres covering only 35% of land, remaining 65% area is an open space with greeneries, water bodies, visitor parking, jogging track, children play area, outdoor games, etc.

 

# Fact 2 : Customisable, Inside: When you invest in a luxury home, you get the option of customising it from inside. If you want a bigger living room and smaller kitchen space, you should get the freedom to do it. With such a customisation option, you can make your home fit for your personality.At Apartments In Thanisandra  CoEvolve Northern Star, we understand your home should have the design of your choice. You should be able to make your home as unique as you desire with a custom floor plan option. The Northern Star homes come with state-of-the-art, reinforced concrete wall technology with an imported framework that allows you to customise the layout of your home.

# Fact 3 : Amenities, Lavish: Luxury homes should provide resort-like living experience. You should get many facilities providing you with an opulent and comfortable lifestyle.

At Flats For Sale In ThanisandraCoEvolve Northern Star, there are plenty of amenities that will spoil you silly. There is a clubhouse, gym, fitness centre, Elders Nook , rooftop entertainment zone, badminton court, gaming zone, Poolside Jacuzzi, sky lounge, swimming pool, cricket practice pitch, Skating Rink and much more. It will be a new lifestyle with a touch of world class modernity.

Visit For More Details: https://www.coevolvenorthernstar.com/contact.php

Article Categories:
BUSINESS

Leave a Comment