461 visa Australia | Immigration Agent Perth

October 15, 2020

461 visa allows you to live, work and study in Australia if you are not a citizen of New Zealand but belong to the family of the country’s citizens. Subclass 461 is a temporary visa that is valid for up to 5 years. While applying for this visa , you will be eligible to include your family members. For more assistance regarding this visa, candidates can consult Immigration Agent Perth and can feel free to contact us at any time.

Article Categories:

Leave a Comment