Last year, right after covering my initially Bunbury in 2013 (and possessing gone to my fair share of music festivals just before that), I came up having a list of 10 strategies for generating the best from the fest. Get extra details about Bunbury tickets 2019
With a further year of covering the event under my belt, I can say that the tips largely nonetheless hold true and bear repeating. Use them to acquire prepared for the large weekend of music around the riverfront.
1. Wear sunscreen – A great deal of sunscreen. There will probably be little shade to become found in the festival, as well as a burn would make to get a miserable rest of the weekend. (Plus, who desires wrinkles and skin cancer down the road?)
2. Stay hydrated. Visiting the Craft Beer Village doesn’t count. In the event you bring your very own empty bottle (no glass or metal allowed) or Camelbak, you’ll be able to fill it at one in the water stations: You’ll save money and plastic.
3. Light, breathable clothing is finest. The festival’s new dates in June (as an alternative to July) could hold the temperatures reduced, but let’s face it: It’s going to likely nonetheless be steamy. And it would not hurt to pack a poncho to become ready for attainable showers.
4. Comfy shoes are a need to. You’ll be hoofing it back and forth among stages, and dancing in among. You don’t want blisters by the finish on the evening.
What to eat and drink at Bunbury
5. Bring hand sanitizer and/or infant wipes. Due to the fact, effectively, portable toilets …
6. Speaking of toilets, if you truly would like to avoid the portable ones, hit the park restrooms – but be prepared to wait in line.
7. Also be prepared to wait if you’d like Island Noodles – they usually have one of the longest and steadiest lines every year. (But hey, they’re excellent. And they’ve veggies in them, so they count as health food, ideal?)
8. Pack your phone cord/charger so you don’t need to wait for one to free up at the charging stations. If you are using social media or texting close friends to meet up, you will run out of juice. Phones charging stations are also inside lockers that you could rent to store your stuff.
9. Program ahead so you do not miss any of your greatest shows. But also permit time to wander amongst stages; you could uncover some new music to love in the course of action.
10. Don’t hold your phone up and record your favored band’s complete set or take 5,000 photographs. Just be inside the moment so you can truly delight in the experience – and your fellow fans can, as well.